Saturday, July 11, 2009

"a little rebellion now and then. . ."

The other day, I re-watched "The Obama Deception".

Now I know what you're thinking and you're right. . .
I've been waxing borderline political a little more often lately and it might be a bit annoying, even to me, but when you think about it, what with all the banksters, parasite pundits, politicians and preachers screaming for our support of their new-age ponzi schemes on their 24/7 news-cycle, while all the rest of us are left hanging on to the ever shortening end of the stick, how can any thought any of us have, not be shaded by their self-serving deceptions?

Alex Jones', "The Obama Deception" is not so much an indictment of Barak as a crooked politician (and believe me, I have every hope for the guy), as it is of his groomed posture and position as a puppet, serving the interests of a global ruling class whose influence is far and beyond the powers of his presidential office.
"The Obama Deception" makes a good argument, with a lot of verifiable information and is really worth the watch for any and all thinking American women and men.
My most recent watching of it reminded me of an old axiom I first heard while I was doing the college thing in New York City. And my White Ibis friends here, offered to help me make the point. . .

One mind, however brilliant and inspired, has the power of just that. One mind;

Two minds, concentrated on a single issue, have the power of three minds;

Three minds, focused on a common cause, have the power of five minds and, five minds can overthrow a government.

In 1787, Thomas Jefferson wrote, in a letter to James Madison (the 4th president of the United States), ". . . I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical."

Maybe it's time for "we the people" to put our heads together.

No comments: