Monday, August 15, 2011

deep fried butter on a stick!

Just a quick one here and no, these are not my photographs.

I looked in on the suedo-political hijinks in Iowa this past weekend and of all the "important" impressions I might have come away with, I came away with this. . .

Deep Fried Butter on a Stick!

Let me say it again . . .
Deep Fried Frikkin' Butter on a Stick!!!

A 4 ounce (a.k.a. 1/2 cup) stick of of butter dipped in some kind of corn-meal batter that's plunged in a pool of boiling chicken fat grease!!

Sweet Jesus Christ on Friday!!!

This is good, but universal health care is not. . .
What the hell are we becoming?

3 comments:

KWBound said...

Sounds like a Paula Deen Iowa special! If you ever saw the Paula Deen skit on SNL (hilarious) you'll know what I mean. And this is what Iowans eat??? Are there an inordinate number of cardiologists practicing in Iowa?

Arthur Winstanley said...

I'd never heard of Paula Deen until I read your post. So I googled her up.

I have to say it again (but this time all caps) SWEET JESUS CHRIST ON FRIDAY!!!

Craig Buzzart said...

Only Im America!!