Sunday, December 21, 2008

casa de la navidad - VIDEO

At this time of year, it's hard to miss the house on the corner of Ashe St. and Angela.
For the whole month of December it is decked out with toy trains, singing penguins, dancing snowmen, talking trees, Christmas lights and the biggest Santa in Key West!

Shirley and L.T. do a righteous display and it's a "must see" for anyone living in or passing through town. I've visited every year since I've been in town and this year I donned my "gay apparel", took a few pictures and schmoozed them together with music and a little video.

Happy Merry to all "and to all a good night!"


click arrow to start video, run time 3:20

1 comment:

A.E. Winstanley said...

It is cold up here in New Jersey. THANK YOU for hitting the warm button.......(the onein my heart too!)
Gala Festivities!
Sister Anne