Thursday, June 30, 2011

anne's key west

Disconnected from the "real world" for as long as I've been, most folks don't know (and sometimes I barely remember) that I have - in my family - 4 sisters and a brother.

That being said, I'm reminded of an insightful comment from my own daughter when she saw us all together at some sort of family function or other; "they're all artists!".


Now, all that being said, let me introduce you all to my sister Anne, who lives and works way up north in Trenton, New Jersey. She is a gifted illustrator who works in pyrography and says this small sample of her ginormous body of work was inspired by some of the pictures I've posted here on Key West the Blog. I am flattered.

If, my friends, you like what you see and would like to see more, she hasn't got the website up yet so, drop an e-mail at: delstanley4@comcast.net

I'm pretty sure she'll be willing to share.

No comments: