Tuesday, February 14, 2012

my shameless plug - VIDEO

Many of you have probably heard that the BluePaper is coming back to life again and that's a good thing. Key West needs it's "community watchdog".

But my plans to ramp up my personal Design biz are not going to change. So to generate interest and excitement, I've posted here, another of my video Design portfolios.

This video is the portfolio I designed to generate interest up in the Miami area and for nationwide account possibilities I find on Craig's List.
It's slicker and a bit more edgy than my other videos you may have seen and because this blog's audience has grown so much larger since the National Geographic article, it's an effective forum to attract Design contracts.

Thanks for your interest. . .


Click arrow to start video. Run time, 2:27

No comments: