Monday, May 30, 2011

"leftovers" - VIDEO

"Key West the Blog" was born on May 11, 2008 and writing it has been a great experience for me. I figure to keep at it for as long as the muse moves me to. I want to thank all my followers and subscribers for hanging with me all these years.

The liberating feature is that "Key West the Blog" is a sort of cyber 501C-3 not for profit endeavor. So beholden to no one for advertising or sponsorship, I can do pretty much anything I want within my self imposed moral parameters.
I can get sappy or serious, topical or not, informative, inventive or, I can just shut the hell up.

Writing in a photo-journalistic format gives me opportunity to take a closer look. But I'm guessing that for every picture I post, there are 5 or 6 others that don't fit the theme or make the cut. So they get filed away for another day.
Recently, I looked through my backlog of unused photographs and decided that I wanted to set some of them free.
(it's an artist thing, go figure)


Finally, for this post, many thanks to a new friend and great
local musician, Din Allen, for letting me use one of his songs as an accompaniment to this montage of "leftovers".

Enjoy. . .


Click arrow to start video. Run time, 3:54

No comments: