Saturday, July 16, 2011

conch-isms

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall but we just assume it was meant for somebody else."

"I know you think you understand what I said but, what you heard isn’t what I meant."


"If people listened to themselves more often, they’d talk less."


"Don’t ever stand up to be counted; someone will
take your seat."


"Before you decide to borrow money from a friend, decide which you need more."

"Some people don’t hesitate to speak their minds because they have nothing to lose."


"Honesty is the best policy but insanity is a better defense."


"Dyslexics of the world UNTIE!"


"Question: is there another word for synonym?"

"Gravity is a myth. The earth sucks."


"Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness, hasn’t developed skin cancer yet."


"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

"I never cease to be dumbfounded by the unbelievable things people believe."

"You wouldn’t worry so much about what other people think about you if you knew how seldom they did."


"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse
gets the cheese."


"SMILE, it make people wonder what you’re thinking."


"Always remember, you’re unique, just like every body else."


"If it works, take it apart and figure out why."


"Why is the word “abbreviation” so long?"


"All’s well that ends."

No comments: