Friday, December 12, 2008

it's all about compromise

At four this morning I found the full moon. It took a bit of doing for the patchy cloud cover going on but, at that hour, I didn't have much else to do so I could afford to be patient.

Finally, at 4:23 I took my best shot. 

I knew it was 4:23 because while I was setting up out in front of the house, my new upstairs neighbor was just getting home from her job at Bare Assets and, for some reason, explained that she gets off work at 4 and it takes her exactly 23 minutes to walk home. (math that simple I can do in my head - even at 4:23 in the morning).

Anyway, the full moon won't really be fully full until 4:39 this afternoon and as good as my camera is, it can't shoot the moon a half a world away. So, I took what I could get.
Sometimes, it's all about compromise.

No comments: